We accept most insurances
If you do not see your insurance provider please, contact us.
Blue Cross Blue Shield
Employee Assistance Programs
Determining if you have Mental Health Coverage
To determine if you have mental health coverage through your insurance carrier, the first thing you should do is call them. Check your coverage carefully and make sure you understand their answers. Some helpful questions you can ask them:
- What are my mental health benefits?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- How many therapy sessions does my plan cover?
- How much does my insurance pay for an out-of-network provider?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?